This page is for bookstore orders only. If you are a student looking to purchase Hawkes products, please log in to your account at learn.hawkeslearning.com.
Contact the Bookstore Orders Team
To Place an Order
Please call, email, or fax us with the following information:
- Full bookstore name and account number with Hawkes
- School Name
- Name and email of bookstore contact
- ISBN(s) and product title(s) ordering
- Number of units
- Term start date
- Preferred shipping method (ground, 2-day, overnight, etc.)
- If you have a collect account, please provide the carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) and the account number
Terms and Policies
Hawkes Learning/Quant Systems, Inc. (HL/QS) is the sole vendor of the HL/QS software. All HL/QS software must be purchased directly through any of these methods:
- order online at hawkeslearning.com/bookstoreorder
- email email@example.com,
- fax 843-884-4006, or
- phone 1-800-426-9538.
HL/QS reserves the right to review all orders at which point we may accept or decline any order for any reason. All orders will be reviewed for pre-approval and acceptance. Cancellations can be made on any order that has NOT shipped.
Payment terms are Net 30 days. Accounts with invoices that do not clear within 120 days will be put on a "prepay only" basis.
HL/QS software is a licensed product. Once the software license number has been registered, it can only be used by the registered owner.
If the shrink wrap or other seal is broken, the package is considered "opened" and the software inside the package is considered "used." Therefore the package is non-returnable and non-refundable. DO NOT resell "used" software.
Hawkes Learning will not check license numbers to determine if software has been registered or not.
If a student believes there is an issue with access codes or other packaged components, please call Hawkes to speak with a representative before accepting any returns.
All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA number may be requested within 12 months of the invoice date, and only if the invoice has been paid in full.
- The only time it is necessary to return a product is if you are using either: (i) a software and textbook "bundled" package containing a textbook that is going into a new edition; (ii) a textbook alone (not "bundled" with software) that is going into a new edition.
- It is NOT necessary to return software only. Access Codes never expire and can be used in the following semester/year.
- All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging. No refund or credit will be given for items returned opened or missing contents.
- Our return policy states that bookstores may return up to 50% per line item of an order and receive full credit. The remaining portion of an order may be returned for 50% credit. For example, on an order of 200 units of a product, if 130 units are returned, 100 will be credited at full credit and 30 units will be credited at half credit. Shipping charges are non-refundable and only unopened items can be returned. Returns must be received within one year of invoice date.
Requesting a Product Return
All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA may be requested within 12 months of the invoice date, and only if the invoice has been paid in full.
- Send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-800-426-9538 from 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time.
After Receiving Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
Write your RMA number legibly on the outside of each box in the shipment. Packages without an AUTHORIZED HL/QS RMA number will be refused back to the sender.
Return the entire package with a copy of the original invoice to:
Attn: RMA Number:____________
432 Jessen Lane
Charleston, SC 29492
We recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
Items Damaged in Transit
Shipping and handling charges are applied to all orders upon shipment. HL/QS does not ship U.S. mail, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO, APO, and FPO box addresses. HL/QS will choose the most economical shipping method unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
Credit will be issued within 30 business days of receiving your approved return. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.